It is processed and fermented same as Apple Cider for four months.
Turmeric is one of the readily available, inexpensive herbs that contain notable phyto-nutrients profile. The value or anti-oxidant strength is one of the highest among known herb and spice species. 100 g of turmeric provides 53% of dietary fiber, (% of Recommended Daily Allowance, RDA per 100 g)
Vitamins in Turmeric
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine)
32% of niacin,
43 % of vitamin C,
21 % of vitamin E,
54 % of potassium,
517 % of iron,
340 %of manganese and
40 % of zinc.
Reasons to put Turmeric Vinegar in your diet:
- Boosts your antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Helps promote your healthy skin.
- Supports your overall eye health.
- Provides you immune system support.
- Aids your skeletal system and joint pain.
- Encourages your healthy liver function.
- Helps you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals.
- Balances the health of your digestive system.
- Aids you in support of healthy blood and your circulatory system
- . Helps you maintain normal cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system.
- Assists your neurological system's healthy response to stress.
- Promotes a healthy female reproductive system.
- Helps you maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Do not take turmeric if you have gallbladder disease or if you require surgery since turmeric has blood thinning properties and is not to be used by pregnant women or women that are breastfeeding.